Reasons to Love Emerald Carpet Repair Services
We have full insurance cover to protect you and your home.
What Types of Repairs Can We Do?
Here at Emerald we have many different techniques and tools that allow us to fix a wide range of carpet issues.
- Entryway Repairs – For this we can make use of a reducer strip, tack strip or a z-bar.
- Seam Repairs – We can solve issues with frayed seams with repair or even full replacement.
- Spot Dying – If the bleach damage is localised we can just perform a dying a small patch instead.
- Pet Odour Removal – This can be as involved as cleaning and treating/sealing your sub-floor.
- Underlay Replacement – If you have pet urine damage or water damage then this is always necessary.
- Mould Treatment – In cases of flooding or concerns with rising damp, we can remove and treat mould issues.
- Full Dying – Even if there is severe discoloration, we can bring your carpets back to life with a full, even colour.
- Power Stretching – This will eliminate any creases, lines, ripples and wrinkles in your carpet.
- Knee Kicking – This technique allows us to stretch areas of your carpet that have become loose.
- Patching – If you have irremovable marks or staining patching can be used to great effect.
The bottom line is that at Emerald Carpet Cleaning you will always be left 100% happy with our work. Our technicians are all highly trained, insured and certified.
We’ll Get You Results Just Like These
Look at Our Happy Customers!
Don’t Have a Spare Piece of Carpet? That’s Not a Problem!
If you have a bit of extra carpet lying around then of course it makes our jobs easier. However a trick we use quite often is take a piece of carpet from a place it won’t be seen such as under a cupboard or press.
Besides our 5 star rated carpet cleaning service, there’s a very wide range of carpet repairs that we offer.
Here is just a short list of what’s available:
- Repairing seams that have unraveled or become torn.
- Tightening and repairing any carpeting that has become loose.
- Fixing burn damage.
- Repairs to missing tufts of carpet or fibres that have become pulled.
- Dying carpets to remove faded or even bleached areas.
- Stretching out carpets that have buckled and rippled.
- Repairs to carpet to tile transition areas.
“Communication, fair pricing and honesty are the three cornerstones of our company. We aim to WOW all of our clients with excellent service at surprisingly affordable rates.”
Emerald Carpet Cleaning, Managing Director
Call Us For Your Instant Quote
If you can’t get through, then we’re on another line. Please call again!
Get Your Free Callback Within 30 Minutes
It’s better if you call us on 01 254 9747 and take real action right now. However, if something is truly preventing you from calling, then fill out this form and we’ll get back to you within half an hour tops.
Find Us Around The Web