Reasons to Love Emerald Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
We have full insurance cover to protect you and your home.
Why Hire a Tile and Grout Cleaning Service?
Grout and tiles, become very dirty over time. You often don’t even realise because the process is so slow. Our technicians use specialised machines to deeply scrub your tile and grouting and remove even the most stubborn of stains and built-up grime. It’s not an over-sell to say that we routinely bring back tiles to how looked when they were just freshly put down. It’s only after we have left that you realise just how much dirt were actually on your grout and tiles!
Deep Cleaning to Remove Dangerous Mould and Irritants
Grout is porous (as are many tiles) and this means mould/mildew and dirt can build up inside them. Simply mopping or scrubbing the surface won’t do much to get rid of the grime as it only effects the uppermost layer. To get a true deep cleaning that removes embedded irritants, you need to hire an expert tile cleaner.
Grout can be home to many harmful pathogens and bacteria. But many store bought cleaning chemicals actually cause damage to grout and tiles.
Fast and Affordable
Our tile and grout service is fast and affordable and comes with our guarantee of 100% stain removal and keeping your tiles and grout 100% protected.
Child and Pet Safe Cleaning Solutions
In the interest of keeping your family safe, we only use tile cleaning solutions that environmentally friendly, free from harmful and dangerous chemicals. So you can rest assured that not only will your tiles and grout look like new but that your family and pets are 100% safe too.
Best in Class Commercial Grade Equipment
Of course to ensure that the job is performed impeccably we use machines that produce high temperature steam but at very low pressures so there is no damage caused to even the most delicate and expensive tiles. The steam loosens even the deepest and most troublesome of dirt and grime leaving you with shiny tiles and fresh grout.
We’ll Get You Results Just Like These
Look at Our Happy Customers!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between professional tile and grout cleaning and DIY tile and grout cleaning?
Professional tile and grout cleaning services use specialized equipment and techniques that are not available to the average DIYer. This means that professional tile and grout cleaners are able to remove even the most stubborn stains and grime, while DIYers may not be able to achieve the same results. Additionally, a company like Emerald has the experience and knowledge to safely clean all types of tile and grout, while DIYers may damage their tiles or grout if they use the wrong products or techniques.
How often should I have my tile and grout professionally cleaned?
The frequency of professional tile and grout cleaning will depend on a number of factors, including the type of tile, the traffic level in the area, and the presence of any staining or discoloration. In general, it is a good idea to have your tiles cleaned at least once a year by a specialist.
What should I look for when choosing an expert tile and grout cleaners service?
When choosing a professional tile and grout cleaning service, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Make sure the company is insured. This will protect you in case of any damage to your property.
- Get multiple estimates. This will help you find the best price for the service.
- Ask about the company’s experience and qualifications. Make sure the company has the experience and knowledge to clean your tile and grout properly.
- Read online reviews. This is a great way to get feedback from other customers about the company’s services.
What should I expect during a pro tile and grout cleaning?
The professional tile and grout cleaning process will vary depending on the company, but it will generally involve the following steps:
- Your technician will inspect your tile and grout to assess the level of cleaning required.
- Your technician will use specialized equipment to remove dirt, grime, and stains from the tile and grout.
- Your technician will seal the grout to protect it from future staining and moisture damage.
- Your technician will clean up any mess and leave your tile and grout looking like new.
What are the benefits of hiring a grout and tile restoration company?
There are a number of benefits to hiring a professional tile and grout cleaning service, including:
- Your tile and grout will look cleaner and brighter.
- Your tile and grout will be protected from staining and moisture damage.
- Your tile and grout will last longer.
- You will not have to do the work yourself.
“Communication, fair pricing and honesty are the three cornerstones of our company. We aim to WOW all of our clients with excellent service at surprisingly affordable rates.”
Emerald Carpet Cleaning, Managing Director
Call Us For Your Instant Quote
If you can’t get through, then we’re on another line. Please call again!
Get Your Free Callback Within 30 Minutes
It’s better if you call us on 01 254 9747 and take real action right now. However, if something is truly preventing you from calling, then fill out this form and we’ll get back to you within half an hour tops.
5 Reasons to Hire Emerald Today
- Keeps your tiles looking their best. Over time, tile and grout can become stained, dirty, and even moldy. Professional tile and grout cleaning can remove all of this unsightly buildup, leaving your tiles looking like new.
- Extends the life of your tiles. When your tiles are clean and free of dirt and debris, they are less likely to crack or chip. This can help to extend the life of your tiles, saving you money in the long run.
- Creates a healthier environment. Tile and grout can harbor bacteria and mold, which can pose a health risk to you and your family. Professional tile and grout cleaning can remove these harmful organisms, creating a healthier environment for you to live in.
- Makes your home more inviting. A clean and well-maintained tile floor can make a big difference in the overall appearance of your home. It can make your home feel more inviting and comfortable, and it can also increase its resale value.
- Saves you time and effort. Cleaning tile and grout can be a time-consuming and difficult task. Professional tile and grout cleaning can save you the time and effort of cleaning your tiles yourself, so you can spend your time doing the things you enjoy.
Find Us Around The Web