Perfectly groomed carpets are the pride of every household. A squeaky clean carpet lifts any space, provides that cosy feel and, most importantly, ensures your family’s health.
Find out about the most successful way to clean a carpet and never worry about your carpets’ looks and hygiene again. Book the best carpet cleaning in Dublin to always enjoy the softness and cleanliness of professionally sanitised carpeting.
How good is professional carpet cleaning?
Is it time for your carpets to get their old shine back? Then you must be researching Dublin’s carpet cleaning companies and their offers.
Hiring carpet cleaning pros is much more effective than amateur cleaning because they have:
- More powerful equipment: Top-notch cleaning crews follow the latest trends in cleaning tools and technology.
- More experience: These cleaning superstars have serviced countless carpets and made life easier for many happy regulars over the years.
- More knowledge of adequate stain removal, different fibre types, drying methods etc: First-rate carpet cleaners have been trained extensively in their field.
It’s important to know how to spot a great cleaning agency so you get your money’s worth. If you put your carpets in the hands of an expert, you’ll be saving precious time and energy. You’ll be free to roam around Trinity College Library looking for good reads while your dependable cleaners take care of business. Have your couch cleaned with a carpet cleaner while you’re and kill two birds with one stone!
What type of carpet cleaning is best?
There are several commonly used carpet cleaning techniques. Choosing the right one for you is crucial in ensuring the hygiene of your carpeting as recommended by the Department of Health. Here is a rundown of a few cleaning types clients usually go for:
- Carpet shampooing: This method used to be in demand a few decades ago. However, now its popularity has dwindled down because it leaves behind a wet residue. The leftover foam becomes sticky while the carpet becomes tough to dry, with a tendency to re-soil easily.
- Encapsulation: A detergent is applied onto the carpet and then left to dry. The dirt from the carpet is turned into powder along with the detergent and subsequently vacuumed. If your carpet isn’t heavily soiled, this might do the trick.
- Bonneting: Cleaners operate a machine with a rotating pad with detergent on it. This takes care of the surface layers of your carpet but not of stubborn, deeply lodged dirt.
- Dry carpet cleaning: This means rubbing cleaning powder into the fibres using a rotating machine. The advantage of this type of cleaning is you don’t need to wait for the carpet to dry because water isn’t part of the process.
- Steam cleaning: Also known as hot water extraction, this method is all about pumping hot water into the carpet with the help of a machine and then extracting it along with the dirt. It’s a highly efficient and very popular kind of carpet cleaning nowadays.
Consider your needs and different cleaning methods when booking a cleaning service to make sure you get the best possible results.
Where can I get the very best carpet cleaning in Dublin?
If you value great reputation and ultimate expertise, choose Emerald Carpet Cleaning. There’s no carpet cleaning task our team of experts won’t tackle successfully.
From giving your carpets a deep cleanse to upholstered furniture deep cleaning, we can do it. We’re fast, punctual and thorough, with a keen eye for detail and the best cleaning machines around. We care for your health by annihilating dust mites and leaving no trace of allergens behind. Call us today and have pristine carpets all year round!