It doesn’t take long for people to see why Emerald Carpet Cleaning in South Dublin is the No. 1 carpet cleaning service in the area. Since we opened our doors, we have been industry leaders in craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. We take pride in finding innovative solutions and consistently going above and beyond your expectations.
Get Stains and Odours Removed With Our Carpet Cleaning Service
Our thoroughness in cleaning your carpets is second to none. Our technicians will begin by meeting with you to listen and understand your objectives for the job. Then, before we even get to the treatment, we do a series of inspections, brushing, vacuuming, grooming, and pre-spraying.
When it’s time to clean, we use a robust steam cleaning extraction method thank digs deep to remove stains. Our technicians spray cleaning solution and water into the fibre to loosen debris. They then use suction to remove water and dirt from the carpet while minimizing dampness.
Rug Cleaning While You Wait
Emerald Carpet Cleaning in South Dublin is equally diligent about rug cleaning. Our No. 1 priority is customer satisfaction, so we inspect rugs thoroughly before cleaning them. We will use solutions and shampoos to break the bonds grime has on your rug fibres.
Once Emerald Carpet Cleaning finishes cleaning, we make one final inspection to double-check our work. This inspection ensures that no spot goes untreated. Our technicians can also provide deodorizing and enzyme treatments (that traditional cleaning cannot remove) to eliminate any funky odours from your rug.
5 Star Upholstery Cleaning Service
Our professional upholstery cleaning team can handle whatever you throw at us. That includes silk, synthetic, chenille, cotton, and leather surfaces. With each job, our technicians will inspect your furniture thoroughly before developing and implementing a cleaning plan.
We look at the stains, structure, fibres, and composition of materials to diagnosis the appropriate solution. Then, we can act swiftly when it comes to performing the cleaning. By the time we finish, you’ll have upholstery that’s rejuvenated to like-new conditions.
Call Us Today for a Perfect Solution to Your Carpet Issues
There are thousands of reasons that people choose Emerald Carpet Cleaning in South Dublin. One of the primary reasons, though, is our unflappable desire for 100 per cent customer satisfaction. We do everything in our power to make sure that you love the way the final product looks every time.
Emerald Carpet Cleaning is also versatile. While we are probably best known for our carpet and rug cleaning services, we are versatile, too. We have the expertise and insight to tackle chair, comforter, and curtain cleaning. We can even clean your mattresses, too!
Finally, we pride ourselves on developing and maintaining a transparent relationship with our customers. We want you to rest assured, knowing that our technicians will keep you in the loop throughout every step of the cleaning process. You’ll know when we make changes to a plan, where we are in the process … oh, and when to celebrate the results!
Find Us Around The Web
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a professional carpet cleaning service necessary?
If you want your carpets and rugs to look as-new, even after years of use, it’s definitely necessary to hire professional carpet cleaners in South Dublin. However, the great looks of your carpets is only one of the many benefits of booking pros. Hiring expert cleaning services is advisable because of the following reasons:
- Professionals will clean your carpet thoroughly and in a way you would not be able to
- Expert cleaners have access to cutting-edge technology that enables more efficient and thorough cleaning
- They know which cleaning products and supplies to use depending on the type of carpet
- Pros have ample knowledge of the methods to use for cleaning different rugs and carpets without damaging them
- Hiring professionals to clean your carpets saves you time and energy
What are the benefits of carpet cleaning?
Reputable carpet cleaners from South Dublin and the surrounding areas have the skills, the knowledge, the experience, and the equipment necessary for thoroughly cleaning your carpets and rugs. However, professional carpet and rug cleaning also brings additional benefits into your space:
- Regular professional cleaning extends the lifespan of your carpets
- Professionally cleaned carpets improve indoor air quality and enhance air flow
- Pros will remove all the hard, stubborn stains from your carpet, which makes it easier to maintain on a regular basis
- Professional cleaning prevents harmful buildup of bacteria and allergens
- Enhances the aesthetic appeal of any room
- Cleaning removes bedbugs and dust mites that are often found in carpets and rugs
How can I deep clean my carpet myself?
Carpet cleaning seems like a simple task, but it’s also one of the most common household chores homeowners get wrong and end up having to purchase a new carpet. This is especially true for deep cleaning.
That is why you should always hire professional carpet and rug cleaning services in South Dublin. This way, you’ll avoid making some of the most common mistakes homeowners make when attempting to deep clean their carpets, which include:
- Trying out various DIY methods to see which one works best can end up damaging the carpet because of applying the wrong method for the type in question.
- Using too much elbow grease and pressure when attempting to remove hard stains.
- Resorting to improper cleaning agents and stain removal products that are unsuitable for the cleaning of your carpet or rug.
- Using cheap and inefficient powder deodorizers to remove unpleasant odors.
- Overcleaning your rug which often results in irreparable damage.
- Pouring water over stubborn stains in hopes of softening them up and making them easier to clean.
- Using inadequate cleaning tools that are too harsh and will end up damaging your carpet.
What do I need to know before hiring a carpet cleaner in Dublin?
When you decide to hire a carpet cleaner in South Dublin or the surrounding area, it’s time to find the best possible professionals for the job. In order to find reputable cleaners, you have to take your time and go through the following steps:
- Ask your friends, family, neighbours, and coworkers for recommendations
- Inspect online reviews of several companies before narrowing down your choices
- Check the experience in the industry of your potential carpet cleaners
- See if they have all the necessary licenses and certifications
- Ask if they vet and perform background checks on all their employees
- Only hire carpet and rug cleaners that offer a complete satisfaction guarantee
- See whether they use cleaning products that are enzyme-based and safe for you and your family
What do professionals use to clean carpets?
Professional carpet cleaners from South Dublin and other nearby communities use gentle-yet-effective cleaning products to get rid of the tough stains from your carpets and rugs without damaging them. Depending on the type of the carpet or rug and the toughness and type of the stain, they will resort to one of the many specialized products in their arsenal.
However, not all carpet and rug cleaning services are equal, and there are many professional cleaners that use potentially harmful chemicals while performing their services. That is why you should inquire and only hire carpet cleaners that use enzyme-based cleaning products that are completely safe for you, your family, pets, and the environment.
How long do carpet cleaners take?
The honest answer is that it depends. There are several factors that affect the duration of the carpet and rug cleaning service in South Dublin, with the two main ones being:
- The method that has to be used to clean the specific type of rug or carpet.
- The level of dirtiness of the carpet itself.
Both these factors are connected. The dirtier the carpet, the more thorough the cleaning methods, the longer the cleaning will take. Depending on this, professionals can take up to five hours to thoroughly clean your carpet, and it will take longer to properly dry out. However, this is well worth it, since professionals are the only ones who are capable of really giving your carpets a proper cleaning.
How much does it cost to get your carpet cleaned professionally?
As with the duration of carpet cleaning, it’s not possible to state an exact estimate of how much it will cost. The price of professional carpet cleaning in South Dublin depends on various factors, such as:
- The square footage of the area: Bigger areas cost more.
- The number of rooms: More rooms equals more money.
- The type of stains: Tougher stains require a lot more effort and cost more to clean.
- The type of fabric: Wool and other delicate fabrics require additional care.
- Special requirements: Any special requirements you might have will cost extra.
Do I need to move all my furniture for carpet cleaning?
While it is not necessary to move your furniture before carpet cleaners come to your home in South Dublin, it is advisable to move light furniture out of the way before your carpet and rug cleaning appointment. This will not only allow cleaners to thoroughly clean your carpets more easily, but they will also be able to be more detailed during their cleaning process.
How long does it take for carpets to dry?
Approximately, it takes anywhere between 6 and 12 hours for carpets to completely dry after being cleaned. However, environmental factors such as humidity, cold air, and poor circulation will cause your carpets to dry more slowly. Finally, other factors such as the thickness and the material of your carpet will also affect the duration of the drying period.
Who offers professional carpet and rug cleaning services in South Dublin & the area?
If you’re looking for the most efficient, convenient, and comprehensive carpet and rug cleaning services in all of South Dublin and the surrounding communities, there’s only one company you should hire – Emerald Carpet Cleaning. We offer a wide range of fully customizable services that cater to your specific needs and requirements. We’ll clean your carpets and rugs the way you want to.
All our carpet cleaners are fully vetted, background checked, and carefully trained experts who are familiar with the most modern cleaning methods, tools, and equipment. They will ensure your carpet is spotless once they’re done with it. We wouldn’t be an award-winning company without our invaluable staff.
Finally, we use only the most advanced cleaning supplies that are enzyme-based and completely eco-friendly and safe for you and your entire family. You can always rely on our 200% satisfaction guarantee that ensures you are completely happy with our services. If not, our cleaner will resolve the problem completely free of charge. Reach out to us today!